Sunday, March 7, 2010

Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

That's right.

It has been over a year since the first real post on this blog. This little Haricot Parisien was ready to change her life and move to an unfamiliar city with a loose grasp of the language and barely no known acquaintances. Those five months of my life were just ripe with material.

And now? Now I am a part-time student whose last week of class consisted of watching George Clooney movies and meeting the editor of Madison Magazine. My only indication of this semester's midterm season is from the seething glares of my library-captive friends.

So in between taking notes on media ethics and rewriting cover letters, I thought I'd spark the ol' blog back up. Minus the presence of the Madame and Metro-riders, I expect these posts to follow the style of the former-- silly anecdotes of my life interspersed with happenings of the beloved Madison, Wisconsin.

Party on, Garth!

No comments:

Post a Comment